• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Weight Loss Surgery

tommcgee

Unfunded content provider
I'm 14+ months out.

3 years ago:

14114790269_435fb105f7_c.jpg

Last weekend in SC:

14321654963_3ccfecb5ac_c.jpg

Fantastic results!

And I know it's not as easy as some folks think, takes dedication and fortitude...

Congratulations! :D

I'm 3 months out. 45 pounds lighter. My fiance had surgery 4 years ago. She's down a little over 100 pounds. We now split entrees at restaurants and still take home doggie bags or order off of the kids menu.

I'm 3 months out. 45 pounds lighter. My fiance had surgery 4 years ago. She's down a little over 100 pounds. We now split entrees at restaurants and still take home doggie bags or order off of the kids menu.

My wife did it eight years ago, at the time I wouldn't even consider it, then I gained 100 pounds. I'm down 142 pounds and 14 pounds away from my arbitrary goal of 199. I had the side gussets taken out of my roadcrafter a few months ago. Feels good! I haven't been able to wear it for 7 years.

My fair lady had gastric bypass 3 years ago...constant commitment has been the key...

Yes, we will be weight loss surgery patients for the rest of our lives. If your lady is looking for an excellent online support forum, ask her to check out thinnertimes -- answers to any possible question or experience.

Thanks for the suggestion Tom...

Once she commits to something there's no turning back. She has friends who were less successful, so she's very aware of the pitfalls. I do think the protein supplements from Unjury have been quite helpful

Take care!

Back