• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Don't panic

Had trouble getting any radio stations in the car today...

Saw several CL ads that reminded me of Vogon Poetry. Wonder if I have time to put sticky tape on the windows.

Spent part of today riding in the dirt and throwing myself at the ground. I did not miss. I still can't fly. Good thing I had my towel to clean up with.

Attachments

• Don't panic and cary a towel.jpg
    Don't panic and cary a towel.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 162
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Towel Day is celebrated every year on 25 May as a tribute to the author Douglas Adams by his fans. On this day, fans carry a towel with them, as described in Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, to demonstrate their appreciation for the books and the author. The commemoration was first held in 2001, two weeks after Adams' death on 11 May 2001.

Back