• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Early registration

If you do the $99 deal both of you would be eligible for a bike and door prizes.
Do you feel lucky :)
Nope, not in the least bit. Just trying to figure out the most economical way of doing this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nope, not in the least bit. Just trying to figure out the most economical way of doing this.

Most economical way to experience the MOA National.....stay home and read the review in the Rally Wrap Up issue of the ON, usually in October.

Day trip ticket for one day visit for two people will be about $70.
Full rally admission for two right now with the special discount will be $99. You can choose which day you want to attend, all the days or just one day, AND you get the door prize tickets and all the other goodies.
If you choose to go the single day ticket for Sat only, what are the chances it is going to pour on Saturday?

Your choice. :dunno

Friedle

Most economical way to experience the MOA National.....stay home and read the review in the Rally Wrap Up issue of the ON, usually in October.

Day trip ticket for one day visit for two people will be about $70.
Full rally admission for two right now with the special discount will be $99. You can choose which day you want to attend, all the days or just one day, AND you get the door prize tickets and all the other goodies.
If you choose to go the single day ticket for Sat only, what are the chances it is going to pour on Saturday?

Your choice. :dunno

Friedle
Well we are going Saturday rain or shine, but thanks for the information.

I think I understand a member with a member number can register for $55.00 until end of January but when I enter membership number and name on my membership card I get an error about my coupon or something. Of course a call to the BMW office gets the normal we care about your call all our people are busy. I'll try again. Maybe this won't be like the MO people who told me everything worked about my forum registration even though it did not.

If this issue cannot be resolved I guess there will not be a renewal of my membership. I rejoined only because of the change of rally date and new office location indicated the club had at least some concern about its members.

I think I understand a member with a member number can register for $55.00 until end of January but when I enter membership number and name on my membership card I get an error about my coupon or something. Of course a call to the BMW office gets the normal we care about your call all our people are busy. I'll try again. Maybe this won't be like the MO people who told me everything worked about my forum registration even though it did not.

If this issue cannot be resolved I guess there will not be a renewal of my membership. I rejoined only because of the change of rally date and new office location indicated the club had at least some concern about its members.

Bob,

I entered your member number, 164591, in the member number field, clicked "Activate" and it returns a valid code and activates the $55 pricing. Your member number and the code are good. If you are having difficulty, you are welcome to call me directly at (205) 82-7205. There was no phone number in your member profile to call you.

Ted

I just registered myself and my wife who is not a member and had no trouble getting the $99 price. That is until she wanted a T-shirt:)! We will be camping in Cedars of Lebanon State Park which is about 20 minutes away from the Rally venue. We have 2 weeks reserved there. Looking forward to attending our second MOA rally!

I just registered and it did not charge me the member price of $55 but the full price even though I put in my membership #.
Not sure who to ask about this.

I just registered for myself and Voni. It worked as advertised. $99 for two. No glitches except when I didn't check the terms and conditions box, which it promptly reminded me I needed to do.

2 for 99

Question if I register my myself and my lovely wife at the 2 for $99 and when it gets closer to rally I explain to my wife that I will be riding the motorcycle and she will be driving the car or truck hauling the camping equipment, after she suggests I go somewhere very warm that’s not the rally, can I change the 2nd registration to a different Sherpa?

Question if I register my myself and my lovely wife at the 2 for $99 and when it gets closer to rally I explain to my wife that I will be riding the motorcycle and she will be driving the car or truck hauling the camping equipment, after she suggests I go somewhere very warm that’s not the rally, can I change the 2nd registration to a different Sherpa?

We can easily edit the names on the Rally registration but don't tell her I said that ;) We do have a lot of people that sign up for the 2 for $99 that need the 2nd name edited prior to the Rally. Things happen in life and sometimes people's plans change over several months.

Well I totally forgot about this, and now I see prices are back to $85 per person. I was thinking how I needed to do this yesterday when I got home and totally forgot.

Snooze and lose.

... well don't forget, until June, it's now $65 for members and the $85 you mentioned for guests. But even that changes in a few months... don't forget again!

... well don't forget, until June, it's now $65 for members and the $85 you mentioned for guests. But even that changes in a few months... don't forget again!

Just do it. Register!

We did at the cheap rate even though it is within the realm of the possible that we might not be able to go. Sometimes life interferes. My calculus was that we will probably go. So registering was less of a gamble than the rate increase to pay at the gate.

Back