• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Great Deal on Helmets / Comm's

greenwald

MotorcycleGear.com (formerly NewEnough.com) is clearing out their stock of the HJC Sy-Max II helmets for $129.99 !

These are excellent modular helmets with interior flip-down sun shield as well. All colors and sizes in stock at this time.

Have had one for two years now - great helmet.

And the CARDO Q2 Scala Rider Communication units - also installed on my Sy-Max. Works great as a wireless intercom with passenger or can communicate with another Q2 or Q4 equiped rider nearby. Accepts cord from an MP3 / IPOD as well, and BlueTooth compatible with a BlueTooth phone.
Dual set (comm units for 2 helmets) for $169.99 !

Ask for Nate - he's been a big help in the past. :thumb

That HJC helmet is made well. Too bad it didn't fit my fat squash. I haven't found any flip up that fits and I've tried them all -- cost me a small fortune in return shipping.

Also, I wish New Enough didn't change their name. Motorcycle this dot com and motorcycle that dot com make it too hard to remember who is who.

That HJC helmet is made well. Too bad it didn't fit my fat squash. I haven't found any flip up that fits and I've tried them all -- cost me a small fortune in return shipping.

Also, I wish New Enough didn't change their name. Motorcycle this dot com and motorcycle that dot com make it too hard to remember who is who.

I hear 'ya. Some helmets fit my head - many do not. Often, a monumental search.

As for 'NewEnough,' they were having a bit of a perception issue, as some people thought items were 'scratch & dent,' or something like that.

In reality, they simply buy up overstocks, discontinued merchandise or items that will soon be eclipsed by a newer version - nothing used, damaged, returned or refurbished.

When the "MotorcycleGear" domain became available, Nate snapped it up.

Wish them well. :clap

As for 'NewEnough,' they were having a bit of a perception issue, as some people thought items were 'scratch & dent,' or something like that.

They do a great job, like returning email on the weekend, and their sizing info and product detail pictures are extremely helpful. It's usually my first stop when looking for gear and their old domain name is aliased to the new one so not that big a deal... Still, old dog here. :dog

They do a great job, like returning email on the weekend, and their sizing info and product detail pictures are extremely helpful. It's usually my first stop when looking for gear and their old domain name is aliased to the new one so not that big a deal... Still, old dog here. :dog

Same here - Woof! :D

Back