• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pet Pictures

Just took this today

Here is my not-so-little boy, Stoney. He is 18 weeks old and weighs 40 lbs already!

stoney3-11.jpg

This is Tadcaster playing in the snow. He's my best dog, Master Hunter, devoted companion, and five years old. He has an extremely aggressive form of malignant lymphoma and I won't have him much longer. I cherish each day I have him and spoil him rotten so he knows, when his time comes in a couple of months, that he was loved more than most dogs can even dream of.

56278384.jpg

Gypsybird

She can't ride, but she sure likes her baths.

262478994_W9PSy-M.jpg

262473258_QbkZx-M.jpg

262467904_ND8TE-M.jpg

She likes the garden too :)

262473241_s6Bv4-M.jpg

Great friends, our pets.

Hobbes, 4 years, 85 lbs, and Max, maybe 10 (he was a rescue) and 15 lbs.

Attachments

• DSCN0295.jpg
    DSCN0295.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 319
This is Tadcaster playing in the snow. He's my best dog, Master Hunter, devoted companion, and five years old. He has an extremely aggressive form of malignant lymphoma and I won't have him much longer. I cherish each day I have him and spoil him rotten so he knows, when his time comes in a couple of months, that he was loved more than most dogs can even dream of.

He'a beauty! I'm so sorry to hear his time is short and I know I'd be a wreck over it. Enjoy your days with him and remember there is nothing more important right now.

Mr Squiggles

Our Squirrel we raised from a baby.

Attachments

• DSC_0139.JPG
    DSC_0139.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 232
Mr Squiggles with his mom

His first road trip to the Mojave Desert. We stayed in Rosamond the night before Superbike School.

Attachments

• DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 246
Looking for friends

This guy here chased some of our guys just wanting to play or thought we had food. We locked the bus doors and he kept chasing 3 of our guys around the bus till our commander yelled for us to let them in before he stepped on somebody....but not is so nice of words...grin

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 404
Cookie?

This is JoJo, a rescue from one of our neighbors. She used to run the acreage around her home when we moved out here. The PO's new bride ,who had other dogs, locked her up in a 10X20 open pen the last few years and she withdrew.
Helen started giving her treats when we walked by and finally the owner asked her if we would take her in...been a sweetheart ever since and really loves being a house dog with interacting people.

1242788030_8762A-M.jpg

1242771075_Gh8M3-M.jpg

Still breaking the herding motorcycles habit she does when folks come to visit...:D Got her a motorcycle of her own.

1242771758_nsDnJ-M.jpg

This is JoJo, a rescue from one of our neighbors. She used to run the acreage around her home when we moved out here. The PO's new bride ,who had other dogs, locked her up in a 10X20 open pen the last few years and she withdrew.
Helen started giving her treats when we walked by and finally the owner asked her if we would take her in...been a sweetheart ever since and really loves being a house dog with interacting people.

1242788030_8762A-M.jpg

1242771075_Gh8M3-M.jpg

Still breaking the herding motorcycles habit she does when folks come to visit...:D Got her a motorcycle of her own.

1242771758_nsDnJ-M.jpg

You got a deal as Healers are outstading dogs !

Mike

Back