• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a pic of your Airhead

born in 65

:love to have some suspension to go with that.
Any idea where to find a shock for a 1986 R65 IN STOCK!

thanks

Here is the Ol' paint, mine since 1980. A 1955 R50:
r50rest.jpg

Here is The Deerpuncher, mine since 1986 (mostly) A 1977 R100/7
P2020018.jpg

FInally, Ol' Reliable, mine since 1993(?) A 1984 R100 RT
P5190001.jpg

1974 R90/6

After only ........ 10 years, back on the road and running sweeter than ever!:brad

Attachments

• R90 at River Legacy Park.JPG
    R90 at River Legacy Park.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,109
My 1986 R65, owned since new... and now for sale on the IBMWR board. :cry

Canth_packed_for_Rhinebeck.jpg

Fortunately, as soon as it's sold, I've got a new-to-me 86 R80RT waiting for me! :bliss

kickstart

Thanks. The CB350 is a great bike. I run it in the USCRA FCB class at Loudon. Looking at also running WERA next year at Summit Point. Yeah, the kickstand set me back a few bucks.

Have a safe Holiday weekend folks. Drive with your eyes open!

Last edited:
Me Like

That R80 is nice. big flame thrower driving lights, a seat large enough to lay out on, and a little crab to break the wind

Thanks, but you must have funny-looking crabs in Oregon... that's a Maine lobstah. :eat

And the seat may look nice, but I'm going to put the ugly-looking Corbin king/queen seat on; the seat that's on there starts getting uncomfortable after 200 miles.

Thanks, but you must have funny-looking crabs in Oregon... that's a Maine lobstah. :eat

And the seat may look nice, but I'm going to put the ugly-looking Corbin king/queen seat on; the seat that's on there starts getting uncomfortable after 200 miles.

Get a Rusell, and you'll throw stones at that Corbin! :laugh

Do you want to sell the seat that is on there now? It would be a huge improvement over the one I have now. I also have an 86 R80RT. Who's the little guy catching a free ride on the front fender? Thought we wouldn't notice eh?

Doug

lobsta

You might fool folks from other parts of the country, BUT, if that's no Maine lobster I'd go near! Maybe it mutated and immigrated after living near NYC in Long Island sound!

Get a Rusell, and you'll throw stones at that Corbin! :laugh
If I don't like the Corbin, I may well do that.
That's no Maine lobster I'd go near! Maybe it mutated and immigrated after living near NYC in Long Island sound!
Sorry, but I got that lobsta here in Massachusetts - far as I know (and I bashfully admit I know it all), he's never been in Lawn Guyland Sound! :lol

Back