• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I just can't wait!

KenDittrick

Rocky Bow BMW Riders #197
Anybody else like me? Never been to a rally - this will be my first - and for some reason I think about it every single day. I have my vacation time booked from work, accommodations all set, my maps highlighted, arrangement for fresh tires in May, even found a buddy to ride there with; now just sitting here waiting for the snow to melt. Anybody else like me?:brad

Anybody else like me? Never been to a rally - this will be my first - and for some reason I think about it every single day. I have my vacation time booked from work, accommodations all set, my maps highlighted, arrangement for fresh tires in May, even found a buddy to ride there with; now just sitting here waiting for the snow to melt. Anybody else like me?:brad

Relax, Ken. Hundreds out there like you.

An MOA rally can be a pretty exciting destination (West Bend and Johnson City come to mind for me).

It will be what you make of it, but there is plenty to see and do, so charge on into Redmond and enjoy every minute.

Be sure you save room for purchases - tough to peruse the vendors and not find something you didn't realize you badly needed. Or ship it home UPS.

Probably not on my radar this year, so have fun for me! :violin

Yes, I'm just like you. Getting excited about riding there and the whole deal and it is not my first.

Hope to meet you while we are there.

Ride Well
Ride Often
Ride to Eat

This will be my second one, the first was Spokane in 2004. Just have to confirm the vacation time, but should not be a problem.

I just ordered a bunch of maps for the Oregon backroads discovery route which I plan to ride parts of on my way down to the rally. :dance I'm hoping to find another rider or riders to join in. I may also do part of the continental divide trail too. All depends upon time and difficulty of the trails.

or others like me...

We have the whole trip to Redmond planed. Reservations and everything. then today I told my wife that its too bad we won't make the RA Rally this year. next thing I know we're thinking about not attending Redmond, and doing the RA instead. if we decide to switch I'll let everyone know, because we have two rooms reserved for Redmond...

Hey S.C. guy:

I have friends from SC riding out to Oregon too on their RT. They tow also, behind their RT, riding two up and camping, on and off. I'll get their info if you have interest:). Randy:thumb

We have the whole trip to Redmond planed. Reservations and everything. then today I told my wife that its too bad we won't make the RA Rally this year. next thing I know we're thinking about not attending Redmond, and doing the RA instead. if we decide to switch I'll let everyone know, because we have two rooms reserved for Redmond...

Kenny,

Don't make me come down there and hurt you. :laugh

Back