• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Seriously, you're still alive?
Ok, I should have said nothing.
Why are you so surprised?
Have you been hitting more people with your car?
:stick
Hi Wezul. Yep, just busy at work and kinda busy at home.
I didn't even put Christmas lights up.

I didn't even put Christmas lights up.

Infidel!

DVC03617.png

Hi Bex and Randall :wave

I have some lights and I will get outside to place some, I did hang a lighted wreath outside already LED, how cool is that?
very

Yeah, that's fine, I'm placated now at least, but what's in the middle of the wreath? :brad

I wish I had lived during the summer of love.
But alas I was not conceived...that decade.
Peace. :stick

There was a bunch of conceive'n going on back then. :kiss

Dude (that's hippie-speak), you should see what's goin' on over here! It's like driving around a friggin' rabbit warren:
Sheikh%20Zayed%20and%20his%20nineteen%20sons.png

This is Sheikh Zayed and his nineteen sons. Four wives is a "bunch of conceive'n" Bro.

And what do I have?
heh heh

Nothing. :ha

Dude (that's hippie-speak),
Hey man, you musta got some bad reefer, no hippie reference to dood here.
That sheik guy have them 19 dudes all from his four old lady dudettes? Pretty heavy.
Peace out, man.:jester

dude   [dood, dyood]
noun, verb, dud⋅ed, dud⋅ing.
ÔÇônoun
1. a man excessively concerned with his clothes, grooming, and manners.
2. Slang. fellow; chap.
3. a person reared in a large city.
4. Western U.S. an urban Easterner who vacations on a ranch.
ÔÇöVerb phrase
5. dude up, Informal. to dress in one's fanciest, best, or most stylish clothes; dress up: He got all duded up to go to the dance.
Origin:
1880ÔÇô85, Americanism; orig. uncert.

I wanna help get this thread to 100 pages before the New Year......but I got nothing to say :clap My mind is blank, empty, nada, zilch, nyet, leer, vide, prazno....and others...

And I believe the summer of love was 1967, I think

But woodstock was in 1969, and what could be more lovely than a bunch of
hippies wallowing around in the mud?

But woodstock was in 1969, and what could be more lovely than a bunch of
hippies wallowing around in the mud?

Sorry history is history. I googled it and it was 1967. I was only 8 at the time and like this thread is all about, knew nothing about it.

It goes something like this: the abject poor have it, the wealthy don't miss it, its worse than the devil and greater than GOD. . . .the answer is "nothing."

when the only tool you have is a hammer. . . every problem is a nail.

"everyman is the architect of his own character."

Back