• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Javitts Center Show

blast54

Gee..I must be in the wrong section of the forum. Usually there is much activity about the NYC show posted here.
I know the Yankee Beemers are doing their bus run. I am headed in with a few friends on Friday... hoping to get to check out the new R1200RS :D
That could be the next bike in the stable.

Bill Kenney
Foster,RI
2014 S1000R
2005 R1200RT
2004 K1200GT HP sidecar
and a Suzuki track bike

Gee..I must be in the wrong section of the forum. Usually there is much activity about the NYC show posted here.
I know the Yankee Beemers are doing their bus run. I am headed in with a few friends on Friday... hoping to get to check out the new R1200RS :D
That could be the next bike in the stable.

Bill Kenney
Foster,RI
2014 S1000R
2005 R1200RT
2004 K1200GT HP sidecar
and a Suzuki track bike
Hey Bill! I'll be in also on Friday.. so look for me. Will have lunch at the Twins Pub (9th between 33-34th) at around noon (we'll be in the back) then waddle to the show - which opens at 1PM.

Hope to catch up with you there! It's been a few years.

Hi Don, not sure about Twins Pub, depends on the folks that are riding in with me whether we stop in the City for lunch. I will keep an eye out for you at the show though. You usually are not that hard to spot :)

I'll be there Friday. Meeting up with a couple of Chromeheads, MOA buddies and even a new Rocket riding friend.

You probably won't recognize me, though. :laugh

Back