• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Adventure Rider Website

why isn't this site down as well ???????

yep good for them .. the question is why isn"t this site done as well in support

do you like posting

Pictures of your motorcycle ? The reason adv is down is in protest of big brother ... Who wants all pics off the internet {in a nutshell } so again the question why isnt this site blacked out as well ?

Pictures of your motorcycle ? The reason adv is down is in protest of big brother ... Who wants all pics off the internet {in a nutshell } so again the question why isnt this site blacked out as well ?

We are tired of Japan and Triumph making motorcycles that look like BMWs. Get the picture ?

Protect private property ! :german

Moving this over to Campfire where the other thread is still open

My understanding is the MOA is a club with a website, the others are virtual clubs with non paying members...I could be wrong.

That said , let's keep the political piece of this out of the discussion please.

I have to say that I really enjoy some of the pics I see on ADV for free. Some have copyrights, some not.
Fact-there are a lot of good people there(ADV) & here. e.g., I have ,met several people there that live in my area and ride another brand . I've also met many out of country there which is hard to do on MOA. Horizons Unlimited is also good in that respect, but would never get to the shop if I hang there too!
It is sort of "liberating" there(ADV), to be able to make a political comment (w/o making any personal attacks of course) that adds to the discussion. I see it being good to have it both ways, as here we avoid the pitfalls/conflict of politics. seems the "safe" political comment here is that most of us agree politics is a huge pit? of ugliness? I can do w/o the F word to make a point(common on ADV) but otherwise it's nice to not feel tethered as here at times, what with the Taliban lurking(not meaning the moderator) all the time:thumb
ADV is so much larger than MOA Forum that there's just no true comparison to be made.

I have to say that I really enjoy some of the pics I see on ADV for free. Some have copyrights, some not.
Fact-there are a lot of good people there(ADV) & here. e.g., I have ,met several people there that live in my area and ride another brand . I've also met many out of country there which is hard to do on MOA. Horizons Unlimited is also good in that respect, but would never get to the shop if I hang there too!
It is sort of "liberating" there(ADV), to be able to make a political comment (w/o making any personal attacks of course) that adds to the discussion. I see it being good to have it both ways, as here we avoid the pitfalls/conflict of politics. seems the "safe" political comment here is that most of us agree politics is a huge pit? of ugliness? I can do w/o the F word to make a point(common on ADV) but otherwise it's nice to not feel tethered as here at times, what with the Taliban lurking(not meaning the moderator) all the time:thumb
ADV is so much larger than MOA Forum that there's just no true comparison to be made.

Great post - hopefully it will be read and understood

Back