• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Delaware Water Gap NJ or PA Side?

jrdinct

I'm looking at a map trying to decide which side of the Delaware river to take. I'll be riding the section between I-84 and I-80. Anyone have a preference for the roads on the NJ or PA sides? Thanks again.

I'm looking at a map trying to decide which side of the Delaware river to take. I'll be riding the section between I-84 and I-80. Anyone have a preference for the roads on the NJ or PA sides? Thanks again.

Up one side and home the other. I've only ever done the PA side, but will take the NJ side one of these days. I get to Allentown about once a year.

Pennsylvania side would be my choice, if your coming west on 84 get off the second exit in PA, RT6/ Milford go left into the town of Milford at the traffic light you can continue straight and take RT209 south through the park runs along the river watch your speed park police will ticket. run this all the way to Marshall creek PA, where you can pick up RT80 just west of Delaware water gap. By the way there's a great Italian deli in Milford called Frettas when you get to the light in Milford Just go left on 6/209 it's just on the right.

Ride safe,

Joe,

Back