• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

oil seeping

kellydeec

first 1600, I just noticed an dirty oil film going down the right side cylinder. Of course you cant see under all the plastic. Any one else had this happen??

A good first step would be to remove the fairings to see where its originating from.
Then wipe it down and watch closely.

Joe

Need more info. New bike, preowned one ? History of the bike if you have it. Purchased from BMW dealer, mileage etc, etc

Isnt that done at the 16000 mile? I took cover off of storage on right side and it looks like its coming from top rear of valve cover

Oil leak

Called dealer bike was bought at, 16000 mile was not done as i was told, so its going in wed to have it done

Back