• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW patches

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
A friend of mine just relayed these to me. Pretty cool, not familiar with these.
OM

Attachments

• 27386E69-9EDF-4715-B728-6B2AB5F62144.jpg
    27386E69-9EDF-4715-B728-6B2AB5F62144.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 1,214
There’s a ton of that sort of stuff up on fleabay, much of it coming from China where intellectual property rights are non-existent. While I don’t agree with much of what BMW AG has decided to do wrt securing their control over the roundel and other marque-specific badging, I’m not about to reward the Chinese pirates by purchasing.

Best,
DG

There’s a ton of that sort of stuff up on fleabay, much of it coming from China where intellectual property rights are non-existent. While I don’t agree with much of what BMW AG has decided to do wrt securing their control over the roundel and other marque-specific badging, I’m not about to reward the Chinese pirates by purchasing.

Best,
DG
Well....I doubt this came from the sources you seem to think it may have come from. My friend has a number of 100K+ BMW vehicles and is a fussy purist.
OM

The center one is the Motorsport Roundel and I have one of those.

Any more on that one Lee? I’ve never seen any of these before but then again, I haven’t thought about it.
I have some pretty nice seam sealer, was thinking the “rocker” style would look good on my Olympia jacket.
OM

Any more on that one Lee? I’ve never seen any of these before but then again, I haven’t thought about it.
I have some pretty nice seam sealer, was thinking the “rocker” style would look good on my Olympia jacket.
OM

There are some very nice ceramic ones out there... the photo below is from eBay and it's average quality at $70. The original ceramics are very hard to find.

Attachments

• motorsports.jpg
    motorsports.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 1,283
Nice Ian. I’m not really big on patches or pins. My friend is a “specialty collector” of usually expensive items. I will check on the history when he gets back.
Gary

Nice Ian. I’m not really big on patches or pins. My friend is a “specialty collector” of usually expensive items. I will check on the history when he gets back.
Gary

The one I showed you is designed to go on the sides of your fuel tank in place of the usual Roundel badges.

The one I showed you is designed to go on the sides of your fuel tank in place of the usual Roundel badges.
Yeah, I figured. Of course on the F800GS.......I did run across 2 BMW valve stem caps recently :wave

Should probably look for this one-

c40037a2779c5bf68587ae7ca54a3b7d.jpg

:gerg

OM

Back