• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hoosier Beemers new Annual Muscatatuck Rally Badge.

Every year we have a Rally at Muscatatuck Park in North Vernon, IN.

This year we have a Badge, like the larger clubs.

We'll be making T-shirts for the event, likely give a few as a prize. The design may change slightly. The T-Shirts will also be available on Amazon.com. So far we have a shirt with our club logo. Search for "Hoosier Beemers."

Mark your calendars for 27-29 September 2019.

Affintity_Muscatatuck.png

Calendar marking complete...

... neat Rally Badge! Club Logo quality; that actual 2018 Rally picture is on the Hoosier Beemer club website and made it into the MOA ON magazine.

Its a fantastic sunset shot, that is as good as any rally will ever see!

"travel'n" john

... neat Rally Badge! Club Logo quality; that actual 2018 Rally picture is on the Hoosier Beemer club website and made it into the MOA ON magazine.

Its a fantastic sunset shot, that is as good as any rally will ever see!

"travel'n" john

That photo is by Kenneth Yarwick (credited in this demo) who took a series of great photos of the Rally. We may change the design, but I think this photo captures the essence of the rally. He's aware of our interest to use this photo (licensing and accreditation) and we'll be voting on the option. I would vote for this version.

The Rally is actually a really good time and a good value. We get more attendees every year. Last year was one of the highest attendances.

That photo is by Kenneth Yarwick (credited in this demo) who took a series of great photos of the Rally. We may change the design, but I think this photo captures the essence of the rally. He's aware of our interest to use this photo (licensing and accreditation) and we'll be voting on the option. I would vote for this version.

The Rally is actually a really good time and a good value. We get more attendees every year. Last year was one of the highest attendances.

... Should you elect to change the design, consider another look at Mr. Yarwick's actual photo
(the full shot on your Hoosier Beemer website, under the "Blog" header and then 2018 Rally, a few scrolls down the page).

Just left side of your current design, are three GS bike's with half covers; and in the foreground of them...
there appears to be a RAISED GRAVESITE in front of the tents! No really!

Now that's a photo design that if "cropped" and chosen as your Trademark ... would forever be remembered!

And just think of a caption while using that partial photo... The Hoosier Beemer Rally: Try and make it this year!

"travel'n" john

Last edited:
...I'd appreciate another fine serving of that SUNSET next Saturday evening if you can manage it!

"travel'n" John

I'll put that order in. The forecast looks great for the weekend.

Yessss! TWO YEARS Later... and the weather look's phenomenal AGAIN.

A roaring fire will be needed.

This weekend... The 2021 Hoosier Beemer Rally.

I know of 4 coming without pre-registering. Hope their well stocked on those gourmet hotdog's!

... See You There!

Back