• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Gloves that are TOUCH SCREEN compatible

One of the bike rags had an article about a product to apply to glove tips to get to work on touch screens. Very recent- try a web search.
But where I live any glove works- its humid enough here that dry gloves being total insulator is pretty much a fantasy..

+1 for Anyglove

Just got some Anyglove for leather, works GREAT.

FYI- 2 Formulas, Leather & Non Leather.

My Lee Parks gloves worked OK as touch screen gloves until I washed them. For some reason they now work perfect and more comfortable to boot!

There any many different types of touch screen technology -- whether you need special gloves -- depends on what you have.

Good article: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9231961/How_it_works_The_technology_of_touch_screens

Exactly! My phone for example is looking for, I would assume the touch or heat difference of an actual finger. A stylus will not work and when pushing the screen there's no movement. My Garmin Zumo on the other hand works with gloves and you can see the screen "push in" when you touch it.

I ordered Aerostitch's Elk hide touch screen gloves..............At first blush, not happy with them! I've emailed AEROSTITCH with my concerns, waiting for their response. I'll follow up with when I hear back from AEROSTITCH.

Aerostitch was willing to basically do whatever I asked them to do, from changing sizes to providing a credit. I didn't like the elk hide roper gloves. The stitching was where I needed it to be, so I shipped them back for a refund.

Back