• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

May 17-19th 39th Annual Great River Road Rally

blender

Just another rider
May 17 - 19, 2013 - The 39th Annual Great River Road Rally - Veterans Park,
Soldiers Grove, WI. Once again, camping, rides, roads, beverages, roads, prizes,
awards, Saturday dinner, vendors, roads, and, uh, roads...

FRIDAY NIGHT BAND, DINNER, BEVERAGES, SNACKS, DEMO and RAFFLE

...New this year: Live entertainment Friday - Ralph Jr. and the Blackjack Blues Band -

Dinner served 5:30 ? 8:30pm - Menu: Cream of Morel Soup, Grilled Brats, Grilled Hamburgers, Salads, Chips, Homemade desserts, Soda, Water and Beer

Local Brew: Driftless Brewing Company will be selling beer from their
custom ?beer bus? in the parking lot.

http://www.madisonbmwclub.org/gr3

Cream of Morel soup?
And it will be that time of year, too.
You guys are stepping it up a little.
And a band too?
Sweet!
This was my first and is still my favorite rally. Hey man, it was my first you know how that is. ;)

Cream of Morel soup?
And it will be that time of year, too.
You guys are stepping it up a little.
And a band too?
Sweet!
This was my first and is still my favorite rally. Hey man, it was my first you know how that is. ;)

Wezul!! How the heck are you?

This was my first and is still my favorite rally. Hey man, it was my <first> you know how that is. ;)[/QUOTE]

Did we respect you in the morning? It's all a blur...:brow

TVH in MSN

I'll be there, and I am looking forward to it. I support the Madison BMW Club ever since I won that priceless door prize, The Joy of Making Jello Mold.
It really straightened my life right out.

Hey, maybe just maybe they are doing another quilt raffle?
ya ya ya ya

I'll be rolling the CGT, bring your cameras.
All will be revealed.

See you guys there... should be a good time, and weather looks great.. oh crap, that's this weekends weather. Oh well, fingers crossed! :thumb
Be on the look out for the mighty RT!:rocker

The jello mold turned <your> life around too?? I used to have it and look how <I> turned out... :hungover

[QUOTE=wezul Hey, maybe just maybe they are doing another quilt raffle?
ya ya ya ya

Nope - our now-VP sank a lot of effort into that quilt, and it was an unusual
effort - not again for awhile...

For those of yawl coming from the east or south, be aware that WI 171 is
closed between Boaz and Hwy 61:

WIS 171 EB
- FULL CLOSURE (0' LANE WIDTH RESTRICTION): COUNTY UU TO COUNTY F, 4/3/13 TO 6/5/13 **DETOUR: FOLLOW US 61/STATE 171 AT ROLLING GROUND THROUGH SOLDIERS GROVE TO READSTOWN. TAKE US 14 AT READSTOWN SOUTH TO BOAZ

Just from maps, it looks like one could get around this via Hwy KK, maybe...

The jello mold turned <your> life around too?? I used to have it and look how <I> turned out... :hungover

wezul said:
Hey, maybe just maybe they are doing another quilt raffle?
ya ya ya ya
Nope - our now-VP sank a lot of effort into that quilt, and it was an unusual
effort - not again for awhile...
Well Mr. 51550, you sound an awful lot like Todd H, but how can we really be sure? *eyes narrow*

Last edited:
Back