• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hi from Prince Edward Island Canada,

jacke68

Bought a new K 1600GTL, love this motorcycle.
Explored New England states, the Cabot trail and the Gaspe Peninsula
First time on this forum.

Welcome! You live in a lovely province - I really enjoyed riding around PEI in September 2015 and was blessed with warm and sunny weather when I was there. Enjoy the forum, there is a lot here to interest almost everyone.

Welcome aboard. :ca

I too enjoyed touring PEI but it was way back in 03. Would love to get back out that way sometime.

Welcome aboard and happy riding, the GTL will certainly allow for many effortless miles to be racked up.

I'm originally from PEI, now living in Bedford, NS. Having lived and ridden on the West Coast and ridden in most of the provinces and many states, I feel we certainly have some of the best and most easily accessible riding in North America. There are plenty of great routes all over NA but few places have as many so close to home with such light traffic loads.

If you are interested in joining our local club BMWONS feel free to drop me a PM or visit our website: http://www.bmwons.ca/
Our Forum is in need of work but can be found from the website (Newsgroup tab) or using this link: http://bmwons.forumpro.fr/

Don't know if you're familiar with the Bluenose Rally, but it is an FIA International Rally put on by the Apple Valley Riders, that most enjoy. We - BMWONS - host the Friday evening Bavarian Beer Garden part of the Rally by giving away beer to all attending. ;-)

If you happen to find yourself riding or driving in the Halifax/Bedford area on a Thursday, be sure to drop by the Chicken Burger in Bedford where we hold our weekly get-togethers. This winter we are planning on increasing the number of video/movie/race showings including the 2016 Isle of Mann TT, etc.

Bought a new K 1600GTL, love this motorcycle.
Explored New England states, the Cabot trail and the Gaspe Peninsula
First time on this forum.

Welcome! You will find much of interest in the various forums.

Have not made it to PEI yet, but sure hope to do so.

It was windy and rainy the last time I was in PEI, but the people were warm and welcoming. Welcome to the forum.

:wave

Back