• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

By my calculations, this thread averaged 3.273 posts per day between 7-31-2007 (when all this nothingenness started..........or is it ended............????????????????) and one year later 8-31-08. In the first six months it was 5.737 post per day...roughly.

Between 8-31-08 and today the average is 1.045. Obviously I have a lot to do in my life......

I believe we are doing exactly as required here. Decending in to nothingness........

To update my calculations, between August 31 of 2008 and today April 25 of 2009 we have posted 129 times averaging 1.84 posts per day (PPD).

This means there has been a increase in.....or is it a decrease in the nothingness factor.

In theory we should be slowly disappearing yet we are showing an increase to 1.84 PPD's from 1.045 PPD's. Hmm? So if the average is going up then we should getting closer to nothingness, yet if it is going down.......

Or maybe all this is just plain nonsense :whistle :brad

I keep trying to do nothing, but something always comes up. Then, I remembered there was nothing here. Finally, I get to do nothing today.

Tom

nothing to say

Just trying to be the first person to post on page 100

Well it is page 100 the way I have things set up.

Nothing else worth while.......

In a nefarious blocking move, Randall deletes a previous post about nothing, replaces nothing in its place and leaving Rapid Boy's wish denied again!

Moo-Hoo-Ha-Ha-Haaaaaa! :buds

Rained again, but that's same old here.

RI - Tell her to quit staring at me. :stick

Back to nothing again.

Nothing here, Catman added.

As the eighth person to post on this page, I just wanted to be the second person to post in the third person visavis page 100. Or is that page 38?

Come on folks, can we all get on the same page here . . .

:cat

Last edited:
What's this page 100 of which you speak. We are only on page 38. Stop wanting anything and go back to nothing.

How you get only 38? Me wants to know! Big ignore list maybe? Pointless post
filtering device? (nah, that would of deleted the whole thread):scratch

Back