• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

RA Rally?

J

jeremell

Anyone heard when and where the RA rally will be next year?

RA Rally

Talked with several insiders at the BMW MOA Open House in St Louis a couple weeks ago. Sounds like the RA is trying to put a spot in place for the weekend after Paonia and maybe do a link like they did two years ago. Nothing definite yet but they are a talking!

Mike Hankinson Hudsonville MI

Talked with several insiders at the BMW MOA Open House in St Louis a couple weeks ago. Sounds like the RA is trying to put a spot in place for the weekend after Paonia and maybe do a link like they did two years ago. Nothing definite yet but they are a talking!

Hopefully THEY will pick a place that has sufficient motel rooms available, and at a reasonable rate (like $100/night or less). I just spent a futile 4 hours on internet and phone trying to find something in Gillette for less than $150 (most were $200 or over) or even to find a room, as half the places in town are already sold out. I'm hoping the RA rally is in a good spot, if so I'll probably write off the MOA rally and just do the RA.

Gillette?????? YGTBSM!
:rolleyes
GTRider

Hopefully THEY will pick a place that has sufficient motel rooms available, and at a reasonable rate (like $100/night or less). I just spent a futile 4 hours on internet and phone trying to find something in Gillette for less than $150 (most were $200 or over) or even to find a room, as half the places in town are already sold out. I'm hoping the RA rally is in a good spot, if so I'll probably write off the MOA rally and just do the RA.
GTRider

I go to Rallies that are east of the Mississippi River and south of the Mason Dixon Line (I deviated from the Mason Dixon Line rule a couple of times)

Gillette?????? YGTBSM!
GTRider

Boo hoo for you!

Gillette?????? YGTBSM!
GTRider

When you call, tell them you're with the BMW "block" and prices will be some small amount better than the rack rates.

Back