• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

My bike has arrived

D

drooartz

My 1973 BMW R75/5 has arrived, safe and sound after its journey from Tennessee to Utah this weekend.

bmw_1.jpg

bmw_2.jpg

bmw_3.jpg

I shipped with this shipper that I found through uShip:
http://www.uship.com/profile/hurtinc

He was on time (early, in fact), and had excellent communication throughout the process. I'd recommend him.

Got some work to do on the bike before it's ready to ride, and I need to sort out the missing key to the seat lock.

Nice bike.....You will also find that the seat lock key is for the forks.......good luck......Dennis

The look on that cars face makes me think it's up to something..

I think it's hot on that two-wheeler that just moved in next door.

P.S. Yo Andrew...I was hoping you'd flog that thing all the way home from Tennessee. You apparently don't cotton to surprises and adventures into the great unknown?

P.S. Yo Andrew...I was hoping you'd flog that thing all the way home from Tennessee. You apparently don't cotton to surprises and adventures into the great unknown?
I was really hoping to do just that, but time and money prevented it this time. At $500 for the shipping, it was cheaper to ship it then to fly out and ride it back -- and this is a time of year when it's hard to get time off of work.

I'll just have to do my own adventures from here instead. :)

Back