• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

GS Challenge USA 2012

P

PTIT_MAURICE

Hello,

Can give me the dates of the next GS Challenge States.
Is there a website to register ? (because if I want to participate just for fun)
This year, three will represent their countries at the GS Trophy International in South America.

Thank You.

When you have news GS Challenge USA 2012, can you give me the dates with the link to register.
Thank You very much.

You do not have information on dates, location, registration .... as you live in United States.

As this is posted in the MOA Rally section, I'm getting the idea it's something else. When you get more info-I can move it to a better, more suitable spot-like Off The Beaten Path? Statdawg, maybe you know. Thanks, Gary

I'm led to believe there is a new event coordinator at BMWNA, as Laurence has gone to greener pastures. So maybe they are on interim status while they pull it together.

Although I did hear a rumor that the NJ Pine Barrens crew might have submitted a proposal to host a Trophy Selection Ordeal this year. THAT IS PURE CONJECTURE :whistle

Yes, there are news MOA Rally section but there is no link to register, the dates and places of GS Challenge USA 2012.
Yes, when you have information thank you for putting on this post.

:beer

Back