• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

No more clutch! 2002 R1150RTP

Good for you!
Just don't call it a "Stealership" they have overhead costs that wrecking yards don't even dream of........
Aftermarket is always going to be cheaper. Slagging a Dealer is not cool IMO.

The BeemerBoneyard part isn't used - it's a brand-new OEM part.

The stealership still gets plenty of money from me - my wrench buys his parts and supplies from them, and I buy my own parts and supplies from them - and then there's the $27k I spent at the same stealership a year ago for the GSA - so it's not like I'm unfairly withholding my money from them :)

Just found an extra $600 on my paycheck today, thanks to a retroactive COLA I wasn't expecting/had forgotten about. I think it's time to move up the service date for the RTP!

Back