• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

bikerjourneys.com blog

crapdealerbob

Fellow BMWMOA members

I was encouraged by a good friend to start my own blog of our travels on the BMW. My friend, Doc DeVore, does all the administrative duties for the site and has set it up for me. I'm the editor and writer, Donna does the proof reading. This blog is still a work in progress, but I now have a few ride reports up. Soon, we hope to a have a site link up for my photography - Doc kept telling me I should sell some of my photos ( the outdoor scenic landscapes) and he is fronting the effort to get this done.
But for now, drop by and take a look, http://www.bikerjourneys.com
The latest ride report has us meeting a fellow "K" rider for dinner Wednesday night at the Grill a Burger in Rancho Mirage, CA.

Enjoy

Steven
1991 K100RS
BMWMOA # 69791

Looks pretty cool! Ironically we use the same WordPress theme on our blog too! And try to do pretty much the same.

Not iPad friendly

Some sites are not iPad friendly. Tend to cause the Safari browser to crash. Yours is one of them.

I did do an update of newest version of the OS a few days ago, because a member of this forum said one of the fixes was to avoid the crashes. It did seem to reduce problems, until i tried your site.

I think this may be a Wordpress issue, as other blogs work fine. Not saying Wordpress is at fault, just interacts badly with the iPad.

Nice site from what i saw, but frustrating..

Some sites are not iPad friendly. Tend to cause the Safari browser to crash. Yours is one of them.

I did do an update of newest version of the OS a few days ago, because a member of this forum said one of the fixes was to avoid the crashes. It did seem to reduce problems, until i tried your site.

I think this may be a Wordpress issue, as other blogs work fine. Not saying Wordpress is at fault, just interacts badly with the iPad.

Nice site from what i saw, but frustrating..

WordPress has an option to make a site iPad friendly. You just have to activate it like you do for the option to display on a mobile browser. I think I have activated and set my iPad features up but since I'm a PC person I have no way of checking.

Chris, your site comes up fine on my iPad, in iPad mode.

It is Steven's that gives me a problem and his comes up looking different than yours.

Sorry for any confusion.

Actually Ed I was hoping Steven would see the post and that there's an iPad mode. Thanks for checking because now I know it works!

Actually Ed I was hoping Steven would see the post and that there's an iPad mode. Thanks for checking because now I know it works!

I'll have my site administrator get that widget fixed for I Pad users - thanks for the heads -up....should work soon

Thanks for taking a look guys

Steven

Back