• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

January 2012 ON

DBCasey

Enjoy the ride!
sigh....

:cry

It must be nice to get your ON regularly at the beginning of the month. I had to call MOA HQ last month since I never got the Dec issue, and now it looks like I'm going to be calling again this month.

And in the past, when I did get my ON it was torn more times that not.

Something is broken somewhere. I guess the tough part is finding out where the problem is.

All my other motorcycle mag's arrive on time and in good shape.

January ON

I hadn't received mine on the 13th and I called for a replacement. My regular issue came in the afternoon mail, creased in half, as usual. Yes, I did give both of my mailmen a Christmas card (daily and weekend mail deliverers) and a $25 gift certificate, so I don't think they are causing the mischief.

Most likely it is the folks further up the distribution channel.

Bill

Most likely it is the folks further up the distribution channel.

Bill

No problems on this end :whistle
800px-Landfill_compactor.jpg

Back