• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Existing member renew as digital-only

elkman

I'm a current paper member and trying to renew my membership as digital-only. But when I use the website to renew my membership, the digital-only option is not in the drop down list. Any direction would be appreciated.

I'm a current paper member and trying to renew my membership as digital-only. But when I use the website to renew my membership, the digital-only option is not in the drop down list. Any direction would be appreciated.

I would call the office.

The website was having issues yesterday, not sure if this is related to your issue, but, like Paul suggested, your best option is to call the office.

Tori sprinkled some foo foo dust on my profile and the digital renewal options are now available. Thanks Tori.

Understandably

Lots of members hesitate to call the office and for good reason. Most customer service oriented businesses, severely lack in the telephonic customer service department.

The BMW MOA has great dedicated staff that will move heaven and earth for their members, and usually pick up on the first ring. Tonya and Tori are very pleasant to talk to and very competent.

Lots of members hesitate to call the office and for good reason. Most customer service oriented businesses, severely lack in the telephonic customer service department.

The BMW MOA has great dedicated staff that will move heaven and earth for their members, and usually pick up on the first ring. Tonya and Tori are very pleasant to talk to and very competent.
[Press 1, press 3, press 2, press 4, enter account number, zip code,]... "Thank you, we have located your customer record. Your business is very important to us, please remain on the line so one of our customer service reps can assist you" [wait 10 minutes] [rep comes on the line & asks me for account number & zip code] Apparently my business isn't important enough to have someone available to take the call, or to actually use the information they requested, and that I entered. :mad

[Press 1, press 3, press 2, press 4, enter account number, zip code,]... "Thank you, we have located your customer record. Your business is very important to us, please remain on the line so one of our customer service reps can assist you" [wait 10 minutes] [rep comes on the line & asks me for account number & zip code] Apparently my business isn't important enough to have someone available to take the call, or to actually use the information they requested, and that I entered. :mad

Please clarify: You were NOT referring to the BMW MOA office were you?????

Please clarify: You were NOT referring to the BMW MOA office were you?????

I can clarify... he’s not. We do have an after hours voice machine, but it’s nothing like the typical que prompt he was referring to. He was striking home my point with other companies... with a large, accurate hammer.

I can clarify... he’s not. We do have an after hours voice machine, but it’s nothing like the typical que prompt he was referring to. He was striking home my point with other companies... with a large, accurate hammer.

Thanks, Reece.

Renew Digital Membership

I'm having the same issue today, as I want to switch from paper to digital membership. Website doesn't give me the digital option. Maybe they will fix...again.

I'm having the same issue today, as I want to switch from paper to digital membership. Website doesn't give me the digital option. Maybe they will fix...again.

As with all such difficulties - call the office - talk to human. ;)

Back