• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

GS Giant 2012 - MO bigga!

This is from last years GS Gypsy tour. Best $100 you'll spend.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r6tdiFdeJXA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Neat:)

My pics above are sooooo gentle compared to what your Audi's pics are into:). I love the rough stuff, as a very seasoned adventurer. Ya'll newbies no worries, plenty of just dirt roads too:). Something for all, I'm sure, MO BIGGA Smil'in:) Randy:thumb:usa PS; YEP, many friends made last year, agreed:):dance

This is from last years GS Gypsy tour. Best $100 you'll spend

Hey Kev- Nice video. Need more Steve. I think I saw the spot where "The Runt" went to sleep. Hope to see you soon.

Rick

To All- If you miss Gypsy Tour /GSGiant 2012, well, shame on you. It's the most enjoyable time you'll ever have. C'mon down and ride, laugh, ride, eat, ride, laugh, ride, eat, laugh, hydrate, laugh, sleep. Repeat.

Mobigga

Scott, we need to talk about your travel plans! I'm travelling solo and hoping to pick up with friends along the way.

Hmmm, maybe the Queen can hold knighthood ceremonies on the road! :bow

I think we are going to leave either Thursday night or early Friday. So we get there Saturday night or early Sunday morning. It's around 1200 miles from the Burgh. I was even thinking about doing an IronButt to get there but, don't think anyone else is up for that. I'm probably going to hook up with Rick and Lynn as well for the trip out. When are you planning on leaving?

I can become Sir Nogrady of the Giants. Lol

Hey Kev- Nice video. Need more Steve. I think I saw the spot where "The Runt" went to sleep. Hope to see you soon.

Rick

To All- If you miss Gypsy Tour /GSGiant 2012, well, shame on you. It's the most enjoyable time you'll ever have. C'mon down and ride, laugh, ride, eat, ride, laugh, ride, eat, laugh, hydrate, laugh, sleep. Repeat.

What's up Rick? Gonna have to work it out to come back up there when yall do the "fall down".

Thanks, Ken Foster!

Jetboat460 so kindly went and checked out the two places we were considering for the GS Gypsy Tour. Give him a break about the Audi, he's a pavement guy and it *was* the middle of winter! :ha

This looks like it'll do. :nod

DSC07502.jpg

We got your trails right here.

This video shows the trail riding available at last year's GS Giant Gypsy Tour... in western PA.

This year, we've got trails of similar quality in Arkansas. What could be better than a couple days of this??? :thumb

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r6tdiFdeJXA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A blast from the past.
This was the Barrel Brawl a portion of the GS event at Johnson City, TN.
The first GS event at the BMW Interational Rally 2009.
It's grown. :dance

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q9WVz3GfI74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A blast from the past.
This was the Barrel Brawl a portion of the GS event at Johnson City, TN.
The first GS event at the BMW Interational Rally 2009.
It's grown. :dance

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q9WVz3GfI74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oh, thank you *kevin*.... I thought Barrel Brawlin was a ton of fun. a couple peeps boo-hoo'd that this was too dangerous. what do you all think?

we have a lot of space at the track in MO for something like this..... :evil

ian

oh, thank you *kevin*.... I thought Barrel Brawlin was a ton of fun. a couple peeps boo-hoo'd that this was too dangerous. what do you all think?

we have a lot of space at the track in MO for something like this..... :evil

ian

Hey, nobody was forced to do any of it right? :violin My only complaint with it that year was how rough ground was. If I remember it had rained and it was very clotted. Made it challenging though.

Kevin

Back