• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

contacting BMW/complaint about a dealer

Third option: Learn to do your own wrenching. Find a friend to teach you. You will have some "learning experiences" (even some that cost you a few $$) but you will be more appreciative of your motorcycle. And yes: This stuff is not rocket science, it can be learned like any other skill. And, it can be fun.

He does know how to wrench on his bike.

i do know how to work on my bike but sometimes work or life in general gets in the way and it is much easier or faster to have the dealer do some work. i am fortunate in that i can afford this option.

This dealer

is getting quite the reputation with the local BMW riders.... Doesn't sound like BMWNA cares about all of the complaints. :dunno

Who is the dealer ? C'mon folks this is an independant forum you will not wake up with a horse head in your bed, loaded on a cattle car for a countryside ride besides your daily Amtrak, lets hear the name so we can all hide.

Is it snowing yet ?
:hide

Who is the dealer ? C'mon folks this is an independant forum you will not wake up with a horse head in your bed, loaded on a cattle car for a countryside ride besides your daily Amtrak, lets hear the name so we can all hide.

Is it snowing yet ?
:hide

This

if the owner of the dealership in question does follow this forum he should take note that he is getting quite the reputation amongst the local BMW riders, and i don't mean for the better.

in fact i know one long time BMW rider who no longer buy's BMW's because he can't get decent service within 100 miles of his home.

so who IS this mystery dealer? (there are still a few in your area, including those in NJ & CT).
our knowing who can be problematic gives YOU (and all of us) more power in effecting change at the dealership. one guy saying "you'll never see me walk thru your door" may get a response of "don't let the door hit you on the way out", or maybe "hey, give me a chance to make this right for you". But when 5 or 10 or 20 say "not me either, 'cause i heard what the Trashman had to say about you"... well, that should take the "door" response right off the table.

Back