• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Top Box Mount

I have a Jesse Bag top box on a rack that is adjustable about 6-7 inches front to rear. The top box slides on rails and can be adjusted so that it hangs over the pillion seat or hangs well over the rear. The rack could be used on any top box with a flat bottom on which to mount the sliders. You don't mention what model bike you have, but I suspect Jesse makes the rack for only GS/GSA models.

I contacted Jesse and they are in the midst of developing a rack for the top Box on the R1200GS. They will contact me when it is available

Back