• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Poconos Rally 2010 - Black Diamond Beemers

crossfire3006

crossfire3006
Thinking about heading to the Pocono Rally next weekend sponsored by Black Diamond Beemers. I understand the accomodations are top notch, the food is excellent, and the riding is exceptional. If you've attended in the past, how was your experience?

Everything you've heard is true. Friendly helpful club, great food, good accomidations included in the rally price, and they usually have a good bonfire Saturday night.

I might just make it again this year (missed last year, but have attended all the other years..)

I can only add to what has already been said, great location, food, volunteers, and the owners of this camp really go out of the way to make their guests feel at home. The place reminds me of the movie On Golden Pond.

You can go to BlackDiamondBeemers.com web site click on Rally in the Poconos and you can click on the Camps web site and you can take a Virtual Tour of the Camp.
Val
Black Diamond Beemer

Rally in the Poconos was wonderful

Everything about it was good, the food, cabins, the one man band, the movies, the beer, the weather. How about the canoe race, it was probably fixed anywqays. Right near the Delaware river. 25 people showed up from the Rode Island group, wow, Furtherest rider was from south Florida.

Back