• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Schuco released 1:10 Models of BMW

FRMICHAUD

Schuco in Germany , well knowned for the quality and precision of models, released several models of airhead BMW
R90S
R80G/S
R80G/S Paris Dakar
R69/S
R69/S with Steib TR500
R50TT
R75/6
They are also some models from other manufacturer like Zundapp , Yamaha....

http://www.schuco.de/uk/models/classic_collection/miniature_models_110.htm

For those who have to store their bike for winter it is a good gift to dream to spring

It is possible to order from Germany
http://www.raceland.de/
they ship worldwide and take Visa and Mastercard only problem shipping cost , other solution search on Ebay

If you want one , order fast they are all limited editions and several models like R25, R25 with Steib sidecar, R90S in daytona orange, Military R75 Africa Korps with side car are already no loger available
when the limited serie is gone it will be no re-edition, they become fast a collectable

Francois

Last edited:
Interesting...BMW Mobile Tradition also offers the same scale models and a few different models. The part number for the R69S is 80 43 0 418 579.

I have an IMAI 1/12 model of a dual shock R100RS and one of a Krauser MKM1000. (ya'll know what that is right?). Anyway I've been saving them to put together in the nursing home when they take the real ones away.

It is not SPAM, it just information, I have no interest in Schuco and Schuco dealer.
Sshoco model are built painted and ready for display but are not for children
I just pass information I have difficulty to found
The model BMW sale are made by Shuco and are in a different box and more expensive but are the same
Francois

Last edited:
R80G/S Paris-Dakar

If anyone is interested in R80G/S P-D (new, in-box), I've got one to sell.:deal
$95 shipped to lower 48.

1950's Schuco wind up metal racer, my dream toy as a youngster. They were a bit to rich for my family's budget back then. I just looked them up, apparently production stopped in the 1950's but they are on EBay for up to $250! Still to rich for my budget:eek

Back