• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Pictures and words

J

jantarek

Well I'm sure that some of you write poetry or some other writing styles that could be fit it on your picture.

just make sure that both photo and words are yours and lets see them :D
I'll start, its not the best but I like it , feel free to comment

CopyofDSC_0257-1.jpg

Yup, in fact I have a whole series devoted to what I can "Images On Words" most of which I've posted here on the forum in various locations. Here's one that I don't think I've posted yet. (photo taken in New Orleans)

slanted%20house.jpg

Slightly Askew

Slightly askew
Without meaning to,
In a structure
Touched by Time.

A slanted fa?ºade
That seemed rather odd,
As I happened upon it
One day.

Thus this picture I took
So intrigued by the look,
I present it here now
Just for you.

Its no optical trick
(IÔÇÖm just not that slick!),
It exists
As you see it right here.

I wondered perhaps;
If the owners
are too
and see the world with a slanted view!

and one from the viewpoint of a fallen leaf..

tree-2-mod1-4web.jpg

RM

here is one more from times of pain lol

IMG_3972.jpg

the picture was taken in upstate NY as it started to snow and my camera went completly crazy, creating this weird lighted image lol,

that is so cool, did you ever try to sing that serenade?

Believe me you would NOT want to hear me "sing"! Ha Ha!

when I was still living at home I was singing in my room to some record I was listening to and my Mom knocked on my door and asked if I was alright! Ha Ha!

but thanks none the less.

RM

here is one more from times of pain lol

IMG_3972.jpg

the picture was taken in upstate NY as it started to snow and my camera went completly crazy, creating this weird lighted image lol,

very nice and yes I can feel the pain in the words, I hope things have improved since the writing of this.

RM

Mackinaw Pt Light

Congratz on the baby!

Attachments

• P1010102.jpg
    P1010102.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 68
Thanks..I'm new on here....but I'm learning......although it takes me longer than it used to!

Back