• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

ST on cover of the News

Rinty

Hey, just got my October News, and lo and behold, there's an R1200ST right on the cover. :clap

Thanks, Vince. :thumb

Hey, just got my October News, and lo and behold, there's an R1200ST right on the cover. :clap

Thanks, Vince. :thumb

I like the ST,.it has it's very own look. I have two Kawa,Vulcans for sale, if & when they do:deal. An ST will be on the shopping list!...:heart

Dream on, mine is 100+ lbs less, faster, has saddle and tail bags when I want I want them, has GPS and lots of music, stops faster, and turns quicker. Also, very little plastic removal to do maintenance.

The S is exotic because BMW did a bad job selling them in the US, ending their distribution here in 1.5 years (early 2008) with the HP2 Sport, when the S was sold in Australia and South Africa, and most of Europe until 2010 (model year 2009).

There never was a 2008 or 2009 S model here.

To me, the S is just exotic. I seriously considered getting one.

We did as one popped up with low miles...

Have had, and still have three Hex R models, except the ST...ridden one of course. Closer to an R than RT from my view. They are as rare as S's around here these days
They all do something a bit different . I decided the RT was fun, but the other models had more of a draw to me & Helen.The S is just devious:whistle

Back