• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vermont Green Mountan Rally

PAULBACH

Green Mountain Rally
September 10-12, 2010
Camp Thorpe, 680 Capen Hill Road
Goshen, VT

Want to save $10 and stay in a cabin instead of hauling all that tenting gear?

To find out how, click here!

Cabins.jpg

Reserve your cabin now ...

Click Here!

Free Teeshirt for visiting breweries!

5f49d855.jpg

Visit 10 breweries and get free tee-shirt! Amazing! I'm sure your passport will be stamped even if you don't dring the beer since you are riding. Get a coke or a Pepsi. Try the Cuisine.

Alchemist Brewery in Waterbury, VT

Bobcat Brewery in Bristol, VT

Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, VT

There are two in Bennington, VT just a few miles from the rally site!

Madison Brewery

Northshire Brewery

For all the rest of the breweries in the passport challenge, click here!

Last edited:
I've heard some reports of a BUG issue at the new location. Related to the nearby pond? Nats, etc.

Any truth to this? I've been told folks had bug nets over their heads last year. I just want to come prepared.

checks in the mail..................

thanks,
jason

Last edited:
As a former member of the club and a two time attendie of the rally it is a good rally to attend. Good riding no matter what road you pick. And the people are A Number 1. Food is excellent. And the grounds and cottages are the best. Can't miss with this one. Don't pass it up!

I've heard some reports of a BUG issue at the new location. Related to the nearby pond? Nats, etc.

Any truth to this? I've been told folks had bug nets over their heads last year. I just want to come prepared.

thanks,
jason

Jason, I was there last year and didn't notice a bug issue except near the pond...and a little wood smoke took care of them. As others have said, it was a fun rally and well worth attending.

And I'll second two of Paul's pub suggestions. The Alchemist in Waterbury is so good we often host important business meetings there. The ale makes us all very agreeable and we accomplish a lot in a very short time. And my neighbor, the Trapp Family Lodge, has really outdone itself with their new brewery. A couple of their ales are simply outstanding! (Just ignore the ads where Johannes talks about growing up in Austria...he was born and raised here in the US.)

Back