• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Dillard, Georgia -- May 21 - 23, 2021

Saw this in email...

And signed up. We're thinking of lingering in the beautiful North Georgia area after the getaway.

Signed up for the Dillard getaway. First time attending a getaway. Looking forward to meeting some new folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headed out for the Getaway

We decided to depart beautiful southern Indiana a little early so we can enjoy some of the great roads in Kentucky and North Carolina on our way to Dillard. 250 miles today ending in London, KY where we'll stay for two nights. Tomorrow is a day ride in the area before heading to DIllard on Friday morning. Looking forward to a great BMW community experience.

We decided to depart beautiful southern Indiana a little early so we can enjoy some of the great roads in Kentucky and North Carolina on our way to Dillard. 250 miles today ending in London, KY where we'll stay for two nights. Tomorrow is a day ride in the area before heading to DIllard on Friday morning. Looking forward to a great BMW community experience.

I envy you this... have fun. I expect Dillard will be da bomb!

Just parked the bikes

After a wonderful weekend in Dillard, Georgia at the MOA Getaway. The weather was beautiful with clear skies, cool mornings and warm in the afternoon. Perfect for dangling your feet in one of the many streams or creeks. Oh, and those roads are among the best I've ridden over the years.

Ted Moyer and the Dillard House staff put on a great event. We met up with some fellow Hoosier Beemers who were returning from Texas and made new friends as well. We'll be back next year for sure.

Thanks for a fun weekend event.

Back