• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Need bike shipping advise; Denver area to NJ

Tbone221

I'm riding my RT from NJ to Denver,meeting my Harley buds who are flying in, renting and riding. We'll spend 6 days riding in Colorado. I appreciate any advise or help shipping my bike back to NJ as I can't afford the time needed to ride it home.

Thanks again for any suggestions or connections with an area BMW dealer,etc. Funny how my Harley buddies won't do the long distance stuff (even though I promised to wait for them)!!

Tom

I'm riding my RT from NJ to Denver,meeting my Harley buds who are flying in, renting and riding. We'll spend 6 days riding in Colorado. I appreciate any advise or help shipping my bike back to NJ as I can't afford the time needed to ride it home.

Thanks again for any suggestions or connections with an area BMW dealer,etc. Funny how my Harley buddies won't do the long distance stuff (even though I promised to wait for them)!!

Tom

I used keyboard Motorcycle Transport (270) 737-5797 for a Chicago to NJ delivery and they were great.
Most if not all shippers will tell you they need to ship to a motorcycle dealer's address. That is just to insure they have a destination that can handle a large semi rig. But the Keyboard driver kept me informed via cell phone calls of his progress, and as he neared my location I asked him to divert to an empty large commercial parking lot a few blocks from my home and he did so.

I used keyboard Motorcycle Transport (270) 737-5797 for a Chicago to NJ delivery and they were great.
Most if not all shippers will tell you they need to ship to a motorcycle dealer's address. That is just to insure they have a destination that can handle a large semi rig. But the Keyboard driver kept me informed via cell phone calls of his progress, and as he neared my location I asked him to divert to an empty large commercial parking lot a few blocks from my home and he did so.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks for the suggestion!

You're welcome. Safe trip and have some fun showing those Harley fellas how to have a good time riding instaead of posing! (just kidding)

edit- Hey, I lived in Chester Twp. many years ago. Commuted to work in Irvington on my Honda 360 twin and 550 Four!

Back