• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from Milan, Italy

karlo1200s

Hello from Milan, I'm a BMW :) fan for a long time and currently I have the bikes that I have indicated in the signature :love

Welcome to the forum!
Never been to Italy. I hear you need good riding skills to survive the traffic :)
Enjoy the forum.
Gary

I've been to many places in Italy. I think my favorite is Sicily. I could go back there anytime. Emilio-Romagna is #2 and Naples is #3. For wine, and walking around, I thought Tuscany was the best.

I looked at your list of rides, and think that 152K kilometers is about 94K miles on your R1200RT. Still very impressive on a bike with servo-assisted brakes!

Hello from Milan, I'm a BMW :) fan for a long time and currently I have the bikes that I have indicated in the signature :love

Hi Karlos - welcome here. Please check your private messages. :wave

and... nice G/S!!!

Ian

KE3F1877-X2.jpg

I

I looked at your list of rides, and think that 152K kilometers is about 94K miles on your R1200RT. Still very impressive on a bike with servo-assisted brakes!

In fact I had to revise the ABS modulator at 105K kilometers ... 750 €:banghead

Bienvenue from Montreal, Canada. I'm planning to fly into Milan next year so i can rent / ride that Stelvio pass and enjoy your mountains and countryside, and wine, and beer, and people, and food....

Welcome, I just returned three weeks ago from your part of the world. Wonderful mountain passes and I was wishing I was on a motorcycle. The weather was perfect for most of the days I was there.
Enjoy the forum!!!

Back