• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

I couldn't agree more!

Here's mine on the way to the 'Dragon' a couple of years ago.

Stan

Attachments

• DSC00078small.jpg
    DSC00078small.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 701
New "to me" 97 1100 GS

Bought this from a guy from the Advrider Forum. Flew out to LA (from St Louis) to ride it home. Very well cared for. Got a few miles 73,000 when I got it, but seems ready to go another 75,000.
Very happy (first R bike) with the GS. Did 2400 miles in 3 days thru CA, AZ, NM, TX, OK, AR, and MO.
Here's a pic from one of the few times I stopped. On the road from Show Low, AZ to Reserve, NM..
495cbcf9bbb65361fd7b68d067700c1b0_large.jpg

Jeff

R1150RT short windshield

I took a stock windshield and cut it down several inches for improved airflow in the summer heat- what do you think?
;-)

Stelvio.jpg

Faulty stealth module

Ok, Guess I should turn it off then, Hmmm, lets see.......

Ok,
Now I'm in need of a little advise, can't seem to get my bike out of stealth mode, last attempt rersulted in an attachment appearing rather than the bike.
Any picture posting advise out there?

Thanks

Jerry

Ok,
Now I'm in need of a little advise, can't seem to get my bike out of stealth mode, last attempt rersulted in an attachment appearing rather than the bike.
Any picture posting advise out there?

Thanks

Jerry

You should go to the how to forum. Lot's of advice there. I had the same problems a while ago.

2004 Rockster

I am beginning the farkling process. Exhaust tip is installed, plus a throttle rocker. The winter gear (handguards, windscreen) will be coming off soon, probably in a week.

100_5462.jpg

Last edited:
Back