• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Attachments!

Fritzc

Help! This is so annoying and I don't know what to do about it.
When I reply to a post, this is my MO! click on "Quote" , screen comes up with message I wish to respond to, I proceed to post a lengthy thoughtful reply, then wishing to post a photo, I click on my photo albums, choose photo, copy the URL then try to get back to my already typed response and IT IS GONE!!! I go back forward, history, and it is nowhere to be found in my tabs or windows either.
It seems the only way I can post an attachment is to do it first and THEN type my response. Thanks for the help in advance.
:kiss :hug

A couple suggestions

Quote, cut and paste into Word? or
Open a new browser to retrieve your photo info?

Perhaps not the most elegant but effective solutions.

:wave

Last edited:
Open a second window to look for the pic, then copy the URL from there to the original message window using the "Mountain" icon.

Open a second window to look for the pic, then copy the URL from there to the original message window using the "Mountain" icon.

yup. right click and select 'copy image location.' then paste it into the new message with the
insertimage.gif
button.

Back