• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW ON late?

Yesterday, I received my October 30th National Dragster in the mail, a full month late! Sometimes, I think my post office reads them in the can before forwarding them on to me...

:dunno O'where O'where has my BMWON gone..O'where O'where can it be..with its pictures so great and its articles so long..O'where O'where can it be?? :confused:

We haven't received ours yet either. Last month it was the 9th and October it was the 2nd and September it was the 9th and August it was the 27 of July and July it was the 2nd and June it was the 2nd and May it was the 10th and April it was the 2nd etc etc. We always look forward to getting it and it is so tempting to read it on line but will try and wait; I did forward the December one to a couple guys that don't belong; one does have an old BMW among other bikes and the other one thinks the only bike there is is a Goldwing; I keep trying to convert him but he is so stubborn .

That is really a nice way to read it. Nice large print for people who can not see fine print too well. Jim Reynolds:clap

Frankly, I'm rather amazed that this can continue to be a topic of discussion month after month, year after year here on the forum. I'd rather a 5 day late ON than a 3 month early Cycle World

Back