• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

sept ride

ashley12

sept ride ga sc & Nc

advice on trip back roads from Athens Ga thru SC and NC to boone NC

no hurry just want smooth roads

Hwy 106 from Athens to I-85 North
I-85 to SC 11
SC 11 to US 178
US 178 to Rossman, NC
US 64 east for about 2 miles to NC 215N
NC 215 to Blue Ridge Parkway
North on Parkway to Boone

Have a great ride.

I-85 to SC 11
SC 11 to US 178
US 178 to Rossman, NC

Have a great ride.

thanks, going to take this route in three weeks.

I-85 to SC 11
SC 11 to US 178
US 178 to Rossman, NC

>> North on BRP to NC151. Ride down the hill, turn around and ride back up the hill

Have a great ride.

fixed.

I like your new version. I've ridden most of these roads, just not in this order. I probably would have taken 261 & 143 through Roan Mountain State Park.

Here's another route to look at....from Athens cut over to Gainesville, catch 129 north to Cleveland, Blairsville and on the the Tail of the Dragon. From there go northeast to Cherokee and catch the beginning to of the Blue Ridge from there. Have a great ride!

Back