• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

So, you think your seat is crap...

Yes they do, I've already ordered one for my bike, desk chair and one to replace the couch seat. I'm thinking about taking out a second mortgage and buying some stock. ;)

Interesting that I have been married for 26 years, and have owned BMWs for 26 years. I guess BMW is the secret to a happy marriage.

I do not understand the plaintiffs claim that he can no longer have sex?
Unless he has simply exhausted his partner(s)...

Anybody have the phone number for Corbin?

My wife says I don't need that seat. Actually it's cliche' to say that BMW(i.e. their seats) have no respect for your "family".:brow

It is known that high-miler bicycle riders can have problems with erectile dysfunction due to hard bicycle seats. So I asked my urologist and he told me motorcycle seats don't cause problems.

However, the stock RT seat does have a "crown" and I am seriously considering a switch to a Sargent seat which is designed to not have a crown and have a better pressure distribution.

Harry

I wondered if the fellow is on the board here and would post up.

But then I realized it's the weekend and his wife probably has him tied up...... :evil

Looking for Corbin seat like this one

A California man has sued BMW North America and a motorcycle-seat maker claiming that a four-hour round-trip ride on his 1993 BMW bike with a "ridge-like" seat gave him "a severe case of priapism (a persistent, lasting erection)" that's lasted 20 months and counting.

While there have been concerns about narrow "banana" bike seats causing loss of feeling in that area -- for men and women -- this is the first report we've seen of way too much.

The product liability lawsuit against BMW and well-known aftermarket seatmaker Corbin-Pacific (reported first by Courthouse News Service in California) was filed in California Superior Court in San Francisco last Thursday by Henry Wolf and his lawyer, Vernon Bradley of Sausalito
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...bmw-for-persistent-erection-after-bike-ride/1

Back