• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bands I'd like to see in Sedalia

bullet

aka Johnny Hammerlane
It will be here before we know it, a mere 148 days from today, February 22.
I was thinking the other day about my first MOA rally, in Vermont and what a great surprise it was to see Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen.
It would be great to see them again in Sedalia.
Paul Thorn was good to hear last year in Bloomsburg but after having heard him in Redmond, I would doubt that the rally music coordinators would have him back for 3 in a row.
In advance of the announcement of the entertainment lineup, how about we post our preferences for who we'd like to see at the 40th and see who gets lucky.

Already Done

No need to waste your keyboard strokes. The entertainment for 2012 was decided in late December/early January. Announcement coming on April 6th the 40th Anniversary of MOA.

To be honest, by the time the band starts, my crew and I have left the Rally, parked the bikes at the motel, and climbed into a cab to go to a bar or a club for a little night life. ;)

Last edited:
Paul Thorns Bloomsburg show was actually his third MOA rally. Yeah a lot of people enjoyed him that much.

The Lincolnaires!

"The Lincolnaires" were a cover band that played at the 2002 MOA International rally in Trenton, Ontario. They are great entertainers and are responsive to the crowd.

I'd attend a rally just to hear them play again! :thumb

Anybody know of any decent, local R&B bands?
Chuck Alvarez, in Redmond, was OK in my books, but he lacked a definitive style.
I'd like to hear some St. Louis or Chicago blues.

Last edited:
Howlin' at the Moon?

Maybe they could get a cover band doing some Howlin' Wolf blues.
Now THAT would be cool!!

Back