• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Shoei Flip- any reports?

C

CHARLES960

Anyone have personal experience with the newest flip helmet yet?
Charles

Anyone have personal experience with the newest flip helmet yet?
Charles

Size-wise, they run big. I wear a 2X in just about every brand, but was swimming in the Multitec. XL fit perfectly, except my mouth was right against the chinbar. Very high quality helmet, but I need more chin room than it provides.

My $0.02

I tried one on at the Detroit Motorcycle show, and liked it a lot. I've been wearing Syncrotecs for as long as I've been riding (6 years, not all that long) and like them.
I just hope the parts will interchange!

GB on Shoei Multitecs...

...available on the bmwlt.com site. 390 bucks shipped in CONUS. All sizes and colors...just an fyi.

F

Multitec

I think there might be a review coming in the next ON....

If you have a shoei head, it is a wonderful helmet. If you have an ARAI head, it is better than before, but still a bit round.

It is the quietest helmet I have worn, by far. Shoei really made a lot of advances in that area. Shield change is simple, no tools.

Wonderful helmet I think, but YMMV :wow

Back