• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member from Central VA!

rheide2021

Hello All!

Re-New member here from the Charlottesville, VA area. Looking forward to connecting with members and getting more riding in!

Rob

Rob -

Welcome to the forum! What kind of bike and riding do you like to do? You have at least one member in your area, Anton Largiader...he has his own shop there...worth dropping by and saying Hi!

grüß Gott Rob!

Thanks for checkin into the MOA forum. Hope you're indeed excited about your most recent BMW purchase! Having left MD/DC/NVA behind, you'll have to try a little harder to connect with your local BMW associates. Anton's F-i-L just moved into C'ville a little while ago to be closer to the grand-babies... Look for a Tom Hassall in the Member directory then send a connection request... Enjoy you time in the saddle this spring and summer!

Get your mileage form into the MOA ASAP >> https://www.bmwmoa.org/page/mileagecontest << You just never know how far your BMW connections will take you! Mrs-HSV is getting very close to the 200K level in 2021... You can add to the number of participants from VA (6 in the March issue [just 5 from Alabama - I'm trying to up that #]).
We'll be CoddiWomplin around the lower-48 this year collecting Photographs and Miles.

Tally Ho - Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS
- - - - - - - -'16 R1200RS

Welcome from the west side of the Blue Ridge. I'm on the west face of Afton Mountain near Waynesboro, right off Exit 96 on I64. Anton L is the best there is when your bike needs to see a mechanic.

Nice bike. Nice picture. Where was that taken?
Bodie Island Light House in the North Carolina Outer Banks this past March. Camped in OBX two nights, two ferry rides, then stayed in western NC for a night. This was the last (only) day of sunshine. Rest of the trip was torrential downpours. :violin

Back