• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Complete Restoration of BMW R75/5 into Cafe Racer

Motor Rebuilt

Take a look at this eye candy, the motor has been rebuilt completely from the ground up, very exciting! Josh uses some BMW guru up on San Francisco I believe to do the work. 1000cc upgrade!

Thanks,
Shane

Attachments

• IMAG0201.jpg
    IMAG0201.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 214
Ever Wonder. . .

what REAL MAN JEWELRY looks like????

Look no more. . .

Only thing, here -- is this going to completely blind oncoming drivers when the sun hits it????? Be ready to swerve!

Walking Eagle

Ah wow. Yeah not a huge fan of the polished case/valve covers but to each his own. Its definitely coming along! Looking forward to seeing the final results.

Ah wow. Yeah not a huge fan of the polished case/valve covers but to each his own. Its definitely coming along! Looking forward to seeing the final results.

I'm not either, but I'll reserve my ideas on it till I see the whole package. It may work great when it's in place with the overall theme.

Thanks

As long as you're happy, that's all that is important!

:thumb

There is no questions about my happiness, who would I have to blame but myself, Josh and I are agonizing over every little detail to make sure we get it right, just like I did on the Porsche, I am just one fortunate SOB to be able to pull these 2 projects off, really am. I cannot wait until spring so I can take possession of the bike.

Thanks for following my friend,

Sincerely,
Shane

There is no questions about my happiness, who would I have to blame but myself, Josh and I are agonizing over every little detail to make sure we get it right, just like I did on the Porsche, I am just one fortunate SOB to be able to pull these 2 projects off, really am. I cannot wait until spring so I can take possession of the bike.

Thanks for following my friend,

Sincerely,
Shane

Can't wait to see it for sure!

Being a Flat twin and flat 6 guy myself, I kinda get it...

Motor

Our fully restored motor has been received back at Base Camp. Josh's wife is doing the heavy work with a makeshift dolly, spectacular!

Attachments

• 10-16-12_1 Motor Arrives Back.jpg
    10-16-12_1 Motor Arrives Back.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 156
Back