• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Service for 1200RT

L

LONERANGER

I live in Dubuque, Iowa which is right on the Mississippi River at the Illinois and Wisconsin borders. I have a 2008 RT and I am looking for a BMW dealer in the area the does good service work. I will be up for the 6,000 mile check before June. If anyone knows of a good dealer with a good service dept I would appreciate it. I bought my RT from a Doctor in Florida and had it shipped here. It is my first BMW so I am not familiar with dealers in the area. I am willing to travel to get the service done.

The home page has a link but here is a shortcut - click here

Drop by often.

I'll sure folks in Iowa will be by shortly to make recommendations about specific dealers.

I live in Dubuque, Iowa which is right on the Mississippi River at the Illinois and Wisconsin borders. I have a 2008 RT and I am looking for a BMW dealer in the area the does good service work. I will be up for the 6,000 mile check before June. If anyone knows of a good dealer with a good service dept I would appreciate it. I bought my RT from a Doctor in Florida and had it shipped here. It is my first BMW so I am not familiar with dealers in the area. I am willing to travel to get the service done.

Gina's BMW in Iowa City is an excellent dealership. SW Quadrant of the 380/218 bypass intersection with Hwy 1 - southwest part of town. And - Gina's is only 87 miles from beautiful downtown Dubuque.

See: http://www.ginasbmwmotorcycles.com/

Tell Gina and Julius I said "Hi."

Repair for BMW in Wisconsin

There may be closer dealers but there is a good one in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Call and ask for Jason.

Good luck.

Karl

There may be closer dealers but there is a good one in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Call and ask for Jason.

Good luck.

Karl

Definately +1 on that!! They've been very good to me. Mischler's BMW is their name. The owner is always on the floor and very approachable.

Gina's in Iowa City has always treated us very well and we have been dealing with them for a long time and have bought several bikes from them. We live 140 miles to the southeast and always enjoy the ride and visiting with them. Tell them Dave and Julie from Golden Illinois sent you! Have fun with your RT.

Back