• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Need info on wheel builders

P

pedler

I'm looking for a wheel builder in Central Ohio that can lace a gs wheel - I'm in the process of powder coating some wheels and would like to have them assembled locally if possible.

I suspect this is going to be a problem. Due to the unique design of the wheels most wheelrights can't or won't touch them with a ten foot pole, or even a short spoke wrench. I hope I'm wrong.

I've heard that Bob's BMW in Jessup, Maryland laces wheels. Their number is 301-497-8949. Perhaps they can direct you to someone closer to you.
regards,
Mark

well, he did say "Central Ohio", so that would be a pretty good guess. means that Woody's is not quite local to him.... but I sure appreciate finding out he's my almost neighbor!

Back