• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anyone Available Near Downingtown, PA??

Back2Maiden

Is there anyone available today, Saturday, 24 April 2021 to help me get my new to me '16 R1200 GS off the trailer?

Thank you,
Nikki

There are seven chartered clubs in PA and you may have more luck trying to contact one of them. Not sure which are close to you, but there is one called the Delaware Valley BMW Riders which I think might be near. Their website is: https://groups.io/g/DelValBMWRiders

All chartered club listings can be found here: https://www.bmwmoa.org/page/charteredclubs

Good luck. You are wise to seek help in unloading if you have doubts about doing it alone. Congrats on the new bike.

Thanks Kevin!

As you know I did get it off with the help of a neighbor.

Woohoo....this thing rides beautifully!! I am in love!! 🥰😍🥰😍

Apparently he did (Four posts up-edit: five)
'she' did. Ugg...Guy as a surname can cause so much confusion now and days. [emoji23]

Even got it off the ground by myself, after a drop while practicing slow turns. Took 3 times and a re-watch of a YouTube video. Never hated a full tank of gas so much before. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

'she' did. Ugg...Guy as a surname can cause so much confusion now and days. [emoji23]

Even got it off the ground by myself, after a drop while practicing slow turns. Took 3 times and a re-watch of a YouTube video. Never hated a full tank of gas so much before. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Whoops- I was even worse than that- I didn't even LOOK at the name. My bad...my VERY bad...apologies all around and thanks for the correction. There's a video out there of a little girl (really a ...little...girl) righting a goldwing! Granted a lower center of gravity but still- smart trumps strong. EDIT I'm not sayin' you're not strong...someone grab this shovel please!LOL

Back