• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

password reset?

brownie0486

My work computer logged me out and when I went to sign back on from work, the password didn't work.

Now home and autofilled the password so I'm on here at the house, the question is

1. How do I reset the password while logged in here so I can log into the work computer next week.

2. Will this affect my moa app login in, and if so, how do I rest the password on the app, which has to match the new password.

Thanks for direction in this matter

Respectfully,

brownie0486

It’s a little complicated. A call to the office is needed to have it all run smooth. Security has 2 places it has to match. The forum is only one of the places.
Chances are Ted will see this and help you out.
OM

You can reset your password is at bmwmoa.org. Click sign in at the top of the page and once at the login screen, you can follow the lost password function to reset your password. Or, if your computer will auto fill your password, login and then reset your password in the My Profile area. Once it is reset there in your member profile, the forum and the Anonymous Book app will verify your username/password against that member database. It is one username and password for profile, forum and Anon app.

The Tapatalk app is a different animal. If you are using Tapatalk, we will have to rest the password manually for you. If you were referring to Tapatalk as “the App,” reply here or send me a PM and I will help out.

Of course, if you have any difficulty resetting your password, reach out to any staff member, including myself, and we can help.

Ted

Thanks to all for replies, and to you Ted for walking me through the process. I've done as directed, reset the password. As to the app, it's still working tonight [ just checked ] and hasn't asked me username or password, so I'm hoping the app is all set as well.

Thanks again

Back