• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

rally 2022 dates

I would have to make a stop in Jacksonville and Centralia, Ill to revisit the family connections where I was born and my father was from respectively.

Yeppers... 82/83 my parents relocated to a farm house in Loda. I graduated from Paxton high school in 85.

Got to Chanute in ‘75, I was 8 years old in 3rd grade. We lived in a trailer in the trailer court, we were on 14tb street.

Good memories of Rabbit hill in the winter, and the slots and wings (I think it was called) hobby shop, out the gate on the right. If you ever went to the commissary while you were there, I was one of the grocery baggers... the tall lanky kid with blond curly hair.

Rabbit hill - wow, that brings back memories. We lived in the second half of the first house on Twining. Mom worked in the pediatrics clinic. They started pulling some of the dirt off of it, which made for some even better sledding with steeper drops and dips. I remember the hobby shop, but never went in - was like 7 at the time. My baby sitter's sons used to go up there to race slot cars, which is interesting because they were like 7th and 8th graders and lived over by the DQ. Can't see any parents letting their kids walk that far these days.

ARMYMUTT,
We’ll have to link up some time trade stories. I’ll be at the Montana rally. If I don’t see you there, my cell: (334) 470-7770

Jack never rides in southern NJ, which is on a completely different planet than what most think of when the state is mentioned.
Jack lives in 'Southern' New Jersey, but Jack also thinks the K75 was the best Beemer ever built. :)
Long straight flat roads with sand in the corners.

Back